Sydney Branch meets on the first Saturday of each even month.
- April (please note this date may vary due to Easter)
For our next meeting date see what’s on.
Prior to each meeting, members will receive a copy of Sydney News, our branch newsletter with any variations or updates to the meeting.
At each meeting there are generally four cake decorating demonstrations given by members of our own or other branches. The day is planned so you will have opportunity to view all demonstrations on rotation basis.
There will also be a shop selling cake decorating products. Please bring cash as there are no Eftpos facilities available.
A short meeting is held during lunch to update members on branch news.
- Sign in and morning tea from 9.30am
- Demonstrations from 10.00am to 12.15pm
- General meeting and lunch from 12.15pm to 2.00pm
- Demonstrations from 2.00pm to 3.00pm
For members and visitors, there is a door fee of $15 per person. This includes take-away notes for the demonstrations, tea/coffee, plus a ticket to the lucky door prize.
Please note only still photographs may be taken at branch meetings. Taking videos of demonstrations is strictly prohibited.
What to bring
- $15 door fee plus spending money
- A cup/mug for your coffee or tea otherwise disposable cups are available for a small fee
- A plate of savoury or sweet food to share (please include condiments if needed i.e. tomato sauce)
On the day please be considerate of others by turning your mobile phone to silent and taking calls outside if needed. For each demonstration we request members rotate seating to allow others a turn to sit up the front.
Meetings are held at Concord Community Centre, 1A Gipps Street, Concord NSW 2137.
The community centre has an off-street car park but ample street parking is also available.
The closest train station is Burwood. From the station take bus 464 or 466 to the centre. From the city take bus 439.
For more information visit www.transportnsw.info or call 131 500.